The below contained legal notices set out the terms and conditions on which the access to and the use of this website is permitted.
- The information and materials provided on this website are for general information purposes only.
- The Firm takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information and materials on this website are accurate and complete, but assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information or materials provided on this website.
- The Firm may change the content of any information or materials available on this website at any time without notice. However, the Firm makes no commitment to update the information or materials on this website which, as a result, may be out of date.
- The information is not intended to be comprehensive or to include advice on which you may rely. You should always consult a suitably qualified professional on any specific matter.
- The Firm offers no warranties and accepts no liability in respect of any loss or damage which may arise in connection with the use of or reliance upon any information contained on this website.
- You may view, print or download the information and materials available on this website to a local hard disk solely for your personal, non - commercial use.
- As a condition of the use of this website, you agree not to copy, reproduce, modify or revise any of the information and materials in any manner without the express written consent of the Firm.
- No other use of the information or materials is authorized.
- Any unauthorized use of the information or materials available on this website may violate copyright and other applicable laws and result in civil and / or criminal liabilities.
- The Firm is responsible for processing the personal data you provide to us. We will process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you are seeking employment, we will process your personal data in conjunction with the recruitment process.
- When you provide your personal data on our website or in another manner, you consent to your personal data being processed as stated above. You may revoke your consent, in whole or in part, by giving us written notice. If you do not want your personal data to be used for direct marketing purposes, please contact the Firm.
- All comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to the Firm through or in association with this website shall be considered as non confidential and the property of the Firm.
- By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to the Firm, you agree to a no-charge assignment to the Firm of worldwide rights to use, copy, modify, display and distribute the submitted content.
- The Firm may use such comments, feedback, information or materials in any way it chooses on unrestricted basis.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- © B2B Lateral Thinking Solutions Ltd, 2021. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without permission is prohibited, except as allowed under the applicable laws. All the text, graphics, design, content, and other works are the copyrighted works of B2B Lateral Thinking Solutions Limited.
- The Firm has no Trademarks at the moment.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.